Shaved Golden Beet, Carrot And Radish Salad
Thinly sliced beets, carrots and radishes are dressed with a quick Dijon coriander dressing.
For the Dressing:
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons/22ml apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons/45ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Shaved Salad:
- 4 small golden beets, peeled
- 4 medium carrots, peeled cut into two
- 1 small bunch of radishes, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 Tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the beets, carrot, and radishes on a mandolin or in a food processor with the slicing disc.
- Toss the sliced vegetables with the dressing to coat evenly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, season to taste with additional salt and freshly ground pepper if desired and serve.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE