Ricotta And Herb Frittata With Feta
An easy fresh herb, ricotta and feta topped frittata.
- 7 large eggs
- 5 oz/ 212g fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of fresh chopped herbs such as: basil, parsley, chives and thyme
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4oz / 114g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet or 9-inch oven proof dish. If using a skillet, place the greased skillet in the oven.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a food processor or blender along with the ricotta, chopped herbs and green onion. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and pour in egg mixture. Top with feta and return to the oven.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set and lightly golden on the top.
- Remove from oven. Using a spatula, loosen the frittata from the pan, and transfer to a plate. Serve in wedges.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE