Orange, Cranberry Fruit And Nut Truffles
Easy to prepare no-bake, fruit and nut truffles.
- ½ cup / 60g raw pistachios
- ¾ / 90g cup raw almonds
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 6 large, soft pitted medjool dates
- Zest of half an organic orange
- 1-2 teaspoons orange juice
- ¼ cup / 30g dried cranberries
- Place a ¼ cup of the pistachios in a food processor and process until finely ground. Set aside in a small shallow bowl.
- Put the almonds and remaining ¼ of pistachios in the food processor with the salt and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, orange zest and orange juice and process again until the mixture begins to clump together. Add the dried cranberries and pulse briefly until just mixed. Small chunks of cranberries should still be visible.
- Scoop about 1 Tablespoon of the mixture into the palm of your hand and squeeze and roll into a ball. Repeat until all the mixture has been formed into “truffles.”
- Roll each ball in the ground pistachios and chill for at least 1 hour before serving to firm.
- Store in a sealed container for up to one month in the fridge or a few months in the freezer.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE