Homemade Almond, Flax And Hemp Seed Crackers
Toasty and nutty homemade almonds, flax and hemp seed crackers.
These toasty and nutty crackers can be served with cheese or enjoyed simply on their own. This tasty snack is made with almonds, flax and hemp seeds.
- ½ cup/ 60g almond meal
- ½ cup/52g ground flax meal
- 2 Tablespoons/30g shelled hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon/8g coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 2 Tablespoons/28g unsalted butter or palm shortening, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 300° degrees F/ 150° C.
- Mix almond meal, flax meal, shelled hemp seed, coconut flour and fine sea salt in a large bowl. Pour melted butter and large white egg over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine with a fork until dough comes together in a ball (you may need to use your hands).
- Roll the crackers out very thinly between two sheets of parchment paper. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut into small squares and sprinkle with a pinch of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely dry and crisp.
- Cool on cooling rack and store in airtight container.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE