- Friday, November 30: 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Amphitheater
- Friday, November 30: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM | Amphitheater
- Saturday, December 1: 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Amphitheater
- Saturday, December 1: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM | Amphitheater
- Saturday, December 1: 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM | Amphitheater
- Sunday, December 2: 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Amphitheater
- Sunday, December 2: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM | Amphitheater
Hailey Lott was born and raised in the Bay Area and recently moved back from Los Angeles after receiving her Bachelors Degree in Sociology and Studio Arts. After graduating from Loyola Marymount University she became a certified fitness instructor and yoga teacher and has been teaching a wide variety of classes since 2010. Not only has she been teaching about the Mind Body connection for over 10 years but she has had her own dedicated Meditation practice for the past 16 years. Hailey has combined her love for fitness and mindfulness into a private coaching business where she offers experiences such as The Lott 21 that supports her clients in elevating their overall wellness by utilizing movement and what she loves most – meditation. She also teaches Meditation, Mindfulness, and Yoga to companies all throughout the Bay Area. She cannot wait to help you expand your mindset in order to get the most from each and every part of this Human Experience ! Her goal is to show you what is possible when you let go of limiting beliefs and find peace in the Present. Look out for her Podcast Mind Games that she is co-hosting with her father, Ronnie Lott, where they will talk about how Mental Health and Mindfulness meet Sport and Legacy.